About Me

My photo
Thorneside, Qld, Australia
I am a 41yo mother of two. I am beginning my "after children" career as an accountant and am currently studying my Graduate Diploma of Chartered Accountancy. I have a wonderfully supportive husband and a 12yo daughter and 9yo son. In my "spare time" I love to scrapbook. I love my food and am now learning better food choices through the 12WBT. I hope you enjoy my blog and please leave a comment if you dare. xx Tori

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Sometimes it's the Little Things

It's strange how sometimes one small thing can really give you a boost. Today while driving home, I noticed that my watch band was loose. Wow! I realised that it wasn't too long ago that I was thinking I'd have to find the extra links that I have stashed away somewhere to be able to make the band bigger. Looks like I might still need to find the stash, not to get more links out, but to put some away (forever). This little realisation made my day :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment