About Me

My photo
Thorneside, Qld, Australia
I am a 41yo mother of two. I am beginning my "after children" career as an accountant and am currently studying my Graduate Diploma of Chartered Accountancy. I have a wonderfully supportive husband and a 12yo daughter and 9yo son. In my "spare time" I love to scrapbook. I love my food and am now learning better food choices through the 12WBT. I hope you enjoy my blog and please leave a comment if you dare. xx Tori

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Weigh in Wednesday, Week 2

I can't believe I was looking forward to getting on the scales this morning! I didn't sleep very well with the excitement.

My alarm went off fo 5am so I Woke up, Weed, and Weighed-in. Yeehaa another 1.6kg gone forever! I am so loving this 12WBT program. Love the food, am coping with the exercise and I'm actually losing weight. OMG and it's not that hard. I love that I don't have to think about anything, i jsut have to DO it.

Smashed out another Wednesday workout and zoomed through getting ready anf off to work. When I got to work and checked my calendar... uh-oh, training today followed by the monthly birthday morning tea celebration. That means hot pastries and yummy Cheesecake Shop cakes for all. Alright, I can do this. I just have to make sure I psych myself up to it. I ate my brought-from-home morning tea just before the allotted time and took my bottle of water into the staff room with me.

I participated in the social chatter, but guess what -  I did it! Didn't eat a single thing. Not a sausage roll, nor party pie, nor samosa, nor jamacian chocolate cheesecake nor even caramel mud cake. And the hardest thing was that by the time I got to the room, the only seats were right beside the food. Yay me!!!

Gosh I feel good for doing that. Another notch in the belt for me. And speaking of notches in the belt - I need to get another hole punched in my belt for work as it's too loose now!

No comments:

Post a Comment