About Me

My photo
Thorneside, Qld, Australia
I am a 41yo mother of two. I am beginning my "after children" career as an accountant and am currently studying my Graduate Diploma of Chartered Accountancy. I have a wonderfully supportive husband and a 12yo daughter and 9yo son. In my "spare time" I love to scrapbook. I love my food and am now learning better food choices through the 12WBT. I hope you enjoy my blog and please leave a comment if you dare. xx Tori

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Week 2 Weekly Surprise Challenge

This week the challenge is to create an Inspiration Board. Yee-hah, this is right up my scrapbooking alley, EXCEPT for that little thing called an exam. I've done the right thing and not done the fun thing at the expense of my study which means I have missed the deadline for the competition. BUT I feel this is an important challenge and therefore I have completed it tonight. Here's my INSPIRATION... (click on the thumbnail to see a bigger version)
The first group of photos in the top left were taken at Christmas 2011, May 2012 and June 2012 when I was at my heaviest - around the 105 to 108kg (shocking!)
Over to the right are current photos of the "new me" in construction. They are all about me being more active and getting out there and JFDI.
On the left on the side are my ideal body parts - the two parts I am most not happy with and how i want to change them. I love those abs on the UK Olympian and I want a butt to be proud of, not ashamed of.
Finally, at the bottom, are some photos from our honeymoon. This short period was the only time I have ever been happy with the weight I was. I felt good, I looked good and I weighed only 61kg. I wasn't fit and I wasn't toned, but imagine how awesome I would have been had I been. That is where I want to get to - 61kg but also fit and toned. I'd better get onto those squats!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment