About Me

My photo
Thorneside, Qld, Australia
I am a 41yo mother of two. I am beginning my "after children" career as an accountant and am currently studying my Graduate Diploma of Chartered Accountancy. I have a wonderfully supportive husband and a 12yo daughter and 9yo son. In my "spare time" I love to scrapbook. I love my food and am now learning better food choices through the 12WBT. I hope you enjoy my blog and please leave a comment if you dare. xx Tori

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Fitness Improvement already!

On our morning walk this morning I managed to jog about a third of the way (intermittently). And even better I have increased my speed and my shuffle was actually faster than Stephen's walking! He was very impressed, as was I.
So an improvement in my fitness already! And we haven't even started the program proper yet.
But then at home, while opening the pantry door, I think I pinched a nerve in my lower back. I've been in quite a bit of pain all day at work and the hot wheat bag hasn't helped. Hopefully a massage from Stephen tonight will fix it up so I can still walk/run in the morning and train this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment