About Me

My photo
Thorneside, Qld, Australia
I am a 41yo mother of two. I am beginning my "after children" career as an accountant and am currently studying my Graduate Diploma of Chartered Accountancy. I have a wonderfully supportive husband and a 12yo daughter and 9yo son. In my "spare time" I love to scrapbook. I love my food and am now learning better food choices through the 12WBT. I hope you enjoy my blog and please leave a comment if you dare. xx Tori

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

My First Weigh in Wednesday

I got up at 5am ready to workout but first weighed myself. OMG I've lost 2.9kg since I did my starting measurements a week and a half ago! Whoo hoo yay me! That is 4kg gone forever since I signed on for pre-season. That put me on a hugh high to smash out my 5am workout.
Roll on the next couple of weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment